About this item
- Custom Made Damascus Steel Kukri Knife w/ Wood & Buffalo Horn Handle w/Sheath This is a beautifully crafted Custom Made Damascus Hunting Knife.
- Damascus for this knife was created by forge welding multiple layers of steels into a solid block called a billet (15N20 &1095 High Carbon Tool Steels).
- The billet is folded and re-welded several times to produce several layers. Patterns are created by manipulating the steel during the forge welding process.
- When acid is added to the blade, it attacks the layers of hard and soft steels differently, highlighting the attractive layered pattern in the steel.
- The combination of layered hard and soft steel creates blade flexibility, toughness and produces invisible serrations on the blade that aid in cutting.
- The hardness of the Damascus steel is 55-60 HRC on Rockwell scale.
- Overall Length: 15″ Blade Length: 10″ Handle Length: 5″ Buffalo Horn & Pakka Wood Handle Includes Genuine Leather Sheath